Underwater Inspections and Surveys
All types of marine structures inspected by UK Diveworks Commercial
Common inspection works undertaken by UK Diveworks include:
- In-water bottom surveys / underwater hull inspections read more...
- Bridge inspections read more...
- UXO surveys read more...
- Culvert inspections
- Quayside wall inspections
- Damage inspections
- Scour inspection
- Pier and jetty Inspection
- U.T. readings (Ultrasonic testing)
- Anode inspection / Cathodic protection readings read more...
- Riverbed inspection
- Slipway and underwater concrete inspection
- Underwater weld inspections
- Lock gate inspection
- Weir inspection
- Apron and cut water inspection
UK Diveworks Commercial can supply fully qualified underwater inspection divers (CSWIP 3.1U + CSWIP 3.2U) , to assist with underwater inspection programmes, along with qualified Marine Engineers.
Tell us about your project